DecisivEdge and Ramco will be participating in next week’s CFO Leadership Summit at the Renaissance Schaumburg, Chicago. Looking forward to many one on one sessions with leading CFO’s in their respective fields. We will be in booth #508.
Program Key Themes & Discussion Topics
Technology & Transition in Finance
- What are the Top 3 Technology Items that CFO’s need to Focus On?
- BI systems & Cognitive Analytics
- Migrating Finance Operations to the Cloud: Pros and Cons
- Hot Topics in Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence and its Application for Finance
- How to Enable the Paperless Finance Team
CFO Leadership & Innovation
- Key Roles & Responsibility of Today’s CFO
- Managing Organization Change: Vision, Strategy and Prosperity
- Elements of Successful Teams and Developing Next-Generation Finance Leaders
- Board Relations, Effective Company Structure, CEO/ CFO Relationship
- Staying Ahead of Changing Political Climate.
- How to Promote Innovative Thinking in Finance
Strategic Financial Management
- Today’s CFO: Strategic Responsibilities & Relationship Best Practices with an Active Board
- Determining the Value of Long Term Costs
- Using Data to Drive Strategy: FP&A Changing and Tethering to KPI’s & metrics
- Self-service BI vs Value Added Analysis.
- Acquisitions: Do Most Fail to Achieve a ROI? Does Staying the Same Mean Falling Behind?
- Strategies to keep Business Unit/Department Leaders Accountable for Their Results
Banking & Capital Markets Practices
- Good Banking relationships
- Risks and Opportunities in Funding Business Operations
- Impact of Robotic Process Automation and Integration
- Interest Rate are on the move how to prepare for a changing environment
- Latest in M&A trends; Preparation for M&A transactions
- Current Middle Market Lending Environment
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
- Aligning to Collaborate: CFO’s role in Board of Director Meetings
- Ongoing Cost of Cyber-Security and PCI Compliance
- Evolving Role of Internal Audit
- Using strategic Planning as a Tool to Manage Risk
- 2018 GAAP Revenue Recognition Changes: Lessons Learned for Q1 Reporting
- Latest Changes in Compliance
To schedule a meeting with us, please complete a contact us web form and Greg Miller will follow up with you.