DecisivEdge –recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this role you will work as an integral member of our Talent Optimization group to ensure we attract, hire, and retain a diverse team who embodies our core values and has the requisite business and technical skills to meet our organizational goals.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate external recruiting efforts, including developing and maintaining relationships with schools, associations and third-party vendors.
- Create and maintain job postings and recruiting content for Company Careers webpage, LinkedIn, and Facebook as part of an employer branding campaign to promote DecisivEdge as a top place to work.
- Manage candidate relationships including conducting interviews to assess applicant qualifications; communicating current and anticipated open positions, and verifying references.
- Create and publish the Company’s newsletter monthly.
What You’ll Need
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, MIS, Business, Human Resource Management or related field; or three to five years of professional related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of employment laws related to recruitment and hiring, diversity requirements, and hiring resources.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills.
DecisivEdge is a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Newark, Delaware. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.