We recognize that an internship is an investment in your future and a valuable experience for you to further develop and clarify your career objectives.
As a first-time intern, you will rotate through and participate in up to three diverse and ongoing client initiatives. You will be immersed in real projects, participate in discussions and meetings with our clients as part of our project teams and have the opportunity to contribute on specific tasks. Successive internship opportunities may focus on specific domains and or technologies based on your career interests.
Throughout the process you will have access to, as well as the opportunity to interact with, seasoned business and technology professionals across our Business
Optimization, Technology Strategy and Solution Delivery, Analytics and Enterprise Quality Assurance practice areas.
You will also have dedicated one-on-one time with DecisivEdge executives to develop your understanding of the emerging technology landscape and the critical skills you will need to succeed in today’s global economy.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Highly motivated full-time or part-time undergraduate students with a major or minor in MIS who have completed at least four semesters of coursework prior to the start of the internship OR full-time or part-time graduate students with a major or minor in MIS or CS with:
– Strong academic performance with community and/or campus involvement
– Strong communication skills and a desire to learn
– Willingness to have a good time!
- Primary location: DecisivEdge headquarters in Newark, Delaware; occasional (company paid) travel to client locations
- Competitive compensation based on your year of study (i.e. paid internship program)
- High performing interns will be invited back for a more focused experience
- Please reach out to Michele Frayler in our People Operations Department by completing our web form or emailing us at email@example.com.