With the potential for expansion in the privatization of student lending, increased competition with new lenders entering the marketplace, rising student loan default rates, and CFPB scrutiny over lending and repayment practices, private student lenders have been forced to rethink many aspects of their existing operating models.
To thrive in this new environment, student lenders need a fresh approach to their business, and well thought out and executed technology solutions to service their customers and partners.
DecisivEdge student lending and higher education consultants have nearly a decade of experience working with some of the most prestigious student lenders in the industry as well as the new comers. We have seen first hand that the right deployment of technology and business process can set companies apart from their competitors.
We can assist with …
- Building integrated custom software solutions and components across the student lending spectrum to help differentiate your offering.
- Assessing your servicing channels, recommend solutions to improve your customer experience and implement those recommendations.
- Streamlining your student loan certification and disbursement process by implementing best practices on utlizing data-routing service providers and FAM integrators like ELM Resources, Great Lakes – ScholarNet and ilink.
- Implementing automated controls to ensure compliance with SCRA and other regulatory requirements.
- Quality assurance testing of your core systems as well as other critical platforms in your environment.
To learn more about how we have helped Student Lending companies differentiate themselves in the marketplace, click here to read a brief case study.