DecisivEdge has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Database Administrator to join our Financial Services team.
- Creates and maintains database design, data interface protocols, and manages data security.
- Performs capacity management of all database environments and makes recommendations for short and long-term capacity planning in collaboration with development resources, system administrators and system architects.
- Supports data migrations efforts, ensures control, integrity and accessibility of the data.
- Assists in the development of project plans and deliverable lists for proposed projects
- Provides advice for Table Partitioning in alignment with logical/physical modeling, design and performance.
- Works with development team to ensure secure setup and configuration of local database environments.
- Ensures compliance of related tasks with Company and regulatory policies and procedures and delivers on-call support for critical database applications as needed.
- Creates written reports of findings and recommendations on performance analysis, feasibility studies, and proof of concept evaluations.
- Implements and maintains back-up strategy and high availability technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related.
- 7 years experience in the same or a similar position
- 1 year experience with: Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing; Oracle Database 12c; Financial Services Lending and Leasing Domain Knowledge; Oracle WebLogic Administration 12c; Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 12c.
We are a dynamic business consulting and technology services company. Working collaboratively, we support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.