DecisivEdge has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Financial Services team. In this role, you will manage moderately complex technology projects, providing strategic direction to projects, peers and customers. Working collaboratively with our highly skilled business and technical teams, you will lead the way to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with management, customers and IT development team stakeholders to define, create and execute project and business plans in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor all phases of the project life cycle including defining project deliverables, issue resolution, project implementation schedules, budgets and resource plans.
- Manage customer projects in person, remotely, and across disparate sites, while maintaining consistent communication of project priorities.
- Manage the User Acceptance Test team with mapping all project objectives and business requirements to the test plan, and develop reporting routines for testing progress updates to the project stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Technology Project Manager with background/experience in and understanding of Financial Services operations, customer service, sales or business support.
- Strong influencing skills to drive project and program efforts, including effective communication and partnership skills for interacting and communicating with key internal business and customer stakeholders to manage, inform, and influence outcomes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage project activities ensuring accurate task completion on time and under budget.
- Strong MS Office, Project and Visio skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client locations in both Canada and the U.S.
We are a dynamic business consulting and technology services company. Working collaboratively, we support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time. Our organization will, on request, provide accommodations for disabilities to support participation in all aspects of our recruitment process.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.