Practice Lead- Data and Analytics
Business Optimization · Markham, Ontario
DecisivEdge, LLC has an immediate opportunity for a Practice Lead in Data & Analytics. In this role you will report to the President and work in our Markham, Ontario Canada office leading a global team and executing the business strategy to build a portfolio of clients in need of Data & Analytics services.
What You’ll Do
- Set the agenda for the Practice – develop the growth plan and demonstrate the initiative to create solutions that differentiate the Company.
- Deliver client billable Data and Analytics consultancy services – demonstrate expertise and commitment to client success; develop new adjacent capabilities such as strategy design.
- Market and sell Data & Analytics capabilities – drive marketing content, such as blogs, white papers and case studies; present thought leadership at relevant conferences and leverage existing contacts and relationship to develop new business.
- Manage and develop a global team – develop staffing plans that ensure client deliverables are high quality and company revenue goals are met.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business, Computer Science or related technical discipline, and at least eighteen (18) years professional experience utilizing data and analytics to create actionable insights and managing big data projects in the financial services sector.
- Prior consulting experience highly desired.
- Demonstrated Client Management experience at an executive level
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data governance, analytic systems and processes and ETL.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Financial Services
- Hands-on experience with database technologies such as Hadoop, Teradata, SQL Server and Netezza.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization packages including Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, and SAS Visual Analytics
- Experience with Azure and other Microsoft solutions highly desired.
DecisivEdge, LLC builds best-in-class technology solutions for it’s clients. The company is headquartered in Newark, Delaware, and currently focused on growing the team in our Markham, Toronto location.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.