Strategies we use to improve your bottom line:
Enable data-driven decisioning
- Collect, organize, transform and analyze your organization’s data to extract actionable intelligence
- Understand the financial impact of operational decisions
- Implement data governance processes to improve the quality and consistency of decisioning information
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: We assessed the quality assurance processes for a large division of a Fortune 500 financial services company and recommended improvements to enable them to deliver business capabilities faster.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: DecisivEdge principals have led the Business Performance Management Group for the $180B Global Consumer and Small Business Banking division of a Fortune 100 financial services company, including the development and management of enterprise-wide financial and operational analytics.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 3: DecisivEdge principals delivered detailed analytics on specific profitability levers and enabling yield management on a $180B Consumer Card and Small Business loan portfolio for a Fortune 100 financial services company.
Reduce business operating and technology spend
- Deploy flexible application architecture that allows for business evolution and scale
- Re-platform legacy solutions
- Eliminate redundant business and technology processes
- Improve contact centers performance with appropriate agent incentive programs
- Reduce the cost associated with the ongoing management of technology platforms
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: Completed a detailed Technology Assessment for the Student Lending division of a Fortune 500 financial services company.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: Documented existing processes, workflows, and data flows related to the availability, exposure, storage (including data retention) and usage of consumer data across all marketing and servicing channels and partners for division of a Fortune 500 financial services company.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 3: Recommended process improvement opportunities for the financial reconciliation function for a division of a Fortune 500 financial services company.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 4: We provided managed technology services for two payment platforms for a Fortune 500 financial services company, including Product Evolution, Platform Stabilization, Application Development, QA and Production Support.
Reduce the cost to acquire
- Track and optimize marketing spend
- Leverage analytic processes and implement technologies and business processes to maximize the value of each customer contact
- Deploy champion-challenger methods to continuously improve sales performance
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: We designed and implemented a web-based solution to track marketing campaigns that significantly improved the ROI of a major financial services company’s marketing spend. We then extended the platform to a loan pricing engine with transactional interfaces to acquisition desktop systems.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: DecisivEdge principals designed strategy driven IVR solutions for a Fortune 100 financial services company to route the most productive calls to specialists while directing the others to an automated queue. Annual expense savings: $22.5M.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 3: DecisivEdge principals designed sales and service desktop applications for a Fortune 100 financial services company, enabling 3,000 concurrent users in 14 U.S.-based call centers to generate upwards of $45B of balance transfer transaction volume per year. These applications also delivered efficiencies that consistently decreased unit cost by providing relevant, real-time decision-making information, resulting in a 4.7% increase in agent productivity on a year-over-year basis. The applications included real-time and batch integrations into multiple corporate systems.
Deepen existing customer relationships
- Create and implement a culture of sales in service call centers as well as banking centers
- Implement customer segmentation strategies to enable targeted cross-selling
- Establish leads management and solicitation management routines
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: DecisivEdge principals led the development of a Fortune 100 financial services company’s internet capabilities including self-service related capabilities (US, Canada and Europe).
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: Provided thought leadership and insight on the redesign of the enterprise customer service IVR experience for a Fortune 500 financial services company with specific attention to improving BOTH the sales and service experience.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 3: DecisivEdge principals tracked and understood cash and retail marketing efforts across multiple channels. Implemented a solicitation-history data mart that improved targeted marketing and reduced annual marketing expense by $5M.
Improve customer experiences
- Develop and deploy a relationship based, differentiated service and sales experience
- Implement consistent and intelligent self-service capabilities across all contact channels
- Offer the right product at the right time by leveraging actionable analytics based on internal and external data
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: Led a call center efficiency design process for a Fortune 500 financial services company, aimed at reducing call volume by 30% while improving the customer experience. Enhanced the company’s internal platforms (web and IVR) to deliver the defined opportunities.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: DecisivEdge principals analyzed credit card payment trends and developed a Customer Segmentation model that could be translated into a new strategy for marketing to more than 64 different customer groups based on their purchasing behavior. This Customer Segmentation methodology is now a foundational component of the company’s analytic infrastructure.
Increase speed to market
- Combine our business expertise with our technology execution capabilities to deliver new applications and enhancements, and get it right the first time
- Develop and deploy new right-sized technologies to expand business capabilities cost-effectively
- Implement rigorous quality assurance processes including test automation to bring enhanced capabilities to market quickly with confidence
SUCCESS SUMMARY 1: We assessed the quality assurance processes for a large division of a Fortune 500 financial services company and recommended improvements to enable them to deliver business capabilities faster, cheaper and with greater confidence.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 2: To enhance it’s product offering and competitive edge, a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company leveraged DecisivEdge to deliver integrated on-line international payment capabilities into its payment gateway product and suite of tools.
SUCCESS SUMMARY 3: When a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company partnered with the leading pre-paid debit card provider, DecisivEdge developed, tested and delivered a complex project to integrate the debit card product into its payment gateway solution.