Wilmington, DE – Eighteen companies in Delaware made the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing privately held companies. The fastest growing company in Delaware was information technology firm, X5 Networks, Wilmington, which was ranked at No. 230 on the list.
Second on the list was Biomedical Laboratories, Wilmington. The company creates science-based sports nutrition and natural remedy products to improve athlete performance and provide relief from medical conditions without risking side effects. The company also produces nutrition products for racehorses. The company ranked 416th on the list.
Third on the list of top 5,000 companies at 452 was Selbyville-based E Revolutions. The company, uses smart algorithms to track and sell millions of products online, across more than a dozen product categories. The company also has brick and mortar stores and is expanding to major markets.
Others on the top nine in Delaware, by rank and three-year-growth rate were:
- 865, Landmark, Dover, a home-builder-renovator, 520 percent.
- 915, Swift Capital, north Wilmington, a business lender, 491 percent.
- 927, DecisivEdge, Wilmington, a credit card and financial services consulting firm, 486 percent.
- 1,172, Dupray, Newark, maker of steam cleaners, 373 percent.
- 2,672, SevOne, north Wilmington, information technology monitoring of corporate systems, 346 percent.
- 2,762, Synchrogenix, north Wilmington, technical writing and strategy firm. 135 percent.
DecisivEdge is a technology services and consulting company. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity.
We are knowledge leaders with deep experience. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.