We can assist with …
- Building integrated custom software solutions and components across the student lending spectrum to help differentiate your offering.
- Assessing your servicing channels, recommend solutions to improve your customer experience and implement those recommendations.
- Streamlining your student loan certification and disbursement process by implementing best practices on utlizing data-routing service providers and FAM integrators like ELM Resources, Great Lakes – ScholarNet and ilink.
- Implementing automated controls to ensure compliance with SCRA and other regulatory requirements.
- Quality assurance testing of your core systems as well as other critical platforms in your environment.
To learn more about how we have helped Student Lending companies differentiate themselves in the marketplace, click here to read a brief case study.
CASE SUMMARY 1
DecisivEdge designed, developed, tested and implemented a loan certification and disbursement solution for a start-up national student lender. The solution interfaced with a third party loan origination platform as well as loan distribution processors using industry specific CommonLine file transfer protocols and formats. Specifically, the custom student lending solution integrated with ELM, Great Lakes, ilink, and a third party payment platform to facilitate the distribution of funds via paper checks as well as electronic payment methods to Colleges and Universities. The team designed and developed a custom student loan management web portal used by financial aid officers in partner Colleges and Universities. DecisivEdge integrated a new Parent Student Loan Product into the system and developed a student loan refinance and consolidation platform that integrated with one of the largest student loan servicing providers in the country.
CASE SUMMARY 2
DecisivEdge was hired by the student lending division of a national financial services company to review, analyze, and document specific current state manual back office processes that were either inherited or developed over time. Our role was to make recommendations, gain internal approval from the stake holders, build/code, implement and test custom built solutions designed to automate manual processes.
CASE SUMMARY 3
DecisivEdge led a call center efficiency design process for a student lending division of a national financial services company aimed at reducing servicing call volume by 30% while improving the customer experience. Analyzed call volume trends, call reasons and assessed agent desktop capabilities and call routing. Enhanced the company’s internal platforms (web and IVR) to deliver improved self-service capabilities to achieve the defined opportunities.