DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Solution Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide technical and functional leadership on ERP implementation projects and work with your team to deliver best in class services and solutions to our Clients.
- Develop detailed client-specific implementation workplans, track and manage delivery to those plans periodically report project status to both clients and internal stakeholders.
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation, interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side by side shadowing of personnel.
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system integrations, and data flows.
- Develop implementation estimates (staffing, schedule, cost).
- Generate repeat business by creating value for Clients and through the effective management of the relationship.
- Support sales efforts as a subject matter expert and by demonstrating the capabilities of the solution to prospective clients.
- Participate in development of staffing plans and staff development plans to ensure scalable operations for practice area.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or related field; and ten to fifteen years of experience in and understanding of Financial & Management Accounting, experience with functional design and configuration of ERP-Financial Applications, Client service, Sales support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deliver ERP consulting services and solutions; marketing and selling Company capabilities; and managing and developing a team of qualified consultants.
- CPA preferred; PMP certification a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate directly with senior business (e.g. CFO) and technology executives to clearly define and analyze the user business requirements to ensure that the user expectations and business requirements clearly meet the project objectives.
- Ability to identify, quantify and communicate project risks and risk mitigation strategies in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate staff to exceed Client expectations by demonstrating subject area expertise and commitment to Client success.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel to client locations on an as needed basis.
DecisivEdge is a management consulting and technology services firm. We use industry insight, technology, and analytics to solve our client’s critical business challenges. With offices in North America and Asia, our global team helps clients across the world find, develop, and sustain the competitive advantage. We offer a tightly knit suite of solutions and services designed to optimize processes, mitigate risk, and increase the value of their business.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.