DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Solution Manager to join our RAMCO-Finance Practice. In this role, you will provide technical and functional leadership on RAMCO implementation projects and work with your team to deliver best in class services and solutions to our Clients.
- Develop detailed client-specific implementation workplans, track and manage delivery to those plans periodically report project status to both clients and RAMCO.
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation, interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side by side shadowing of personnel.
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system integrations, and data flows.
- Develop implementation estimates (staffing, schedule, cost).
- Generate repeat business by creating value for Clients and through the effective management of the relationship.
- Support sales efforts as a subject matter expert and by demonstrating the capabilities of the solution to prospective clients.
- Participate in development of staffing plans and staff development plans to ensure scalable operations for practice area.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, or related field; and ten to fifteen years of experience in and understanding of Financial & Management Accounting, experience with functional design and configuration of ERP-Financial Applications, Client service, Sales support; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deliver consulting services and solutions enabled by RAMCO; marketing and selling Company capabilities; and managing and developing a team of qualified consultants.
- CPA preferred; PMP certification a plus.
- Prior working knowledge of RAMCO products a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate directly with senior business (e.g. CFO) and technology executives to clearly define and analyze the user business requirements to ensure that the user expectations and business requirements clearly meet the project objectives.
- Ability to identify, quantify and communicate project risks and risk mitigation strategies in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate staff to exceed Client expectations by demonstrating subject area expertise and commitment to Client success.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel to client locations on an as needed basis.
DecisivEdge is a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Newark, Delaware. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.