DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator. In this role, you will work with our development and support teams to provide a secure, reliable, and scalable Linux environment. This is a full-time not C2C opportunity.
- Administer Linux server environments across all aspects of the business: sandbox, development, test, and production
- Provision new environments as needed for clients and projects
- Assist project teams with the setup of required infrastructure related to continuous integration, test environments, sandboxes, and production environments.
- Ensure proper updates and patches are applied to ensure internal, contractual, and regulatory compliance
- Automate provisioning and compliance aspects to support scale and project agility
- Maintain service levels and high availability of production systems
- Install and assist as needed with software installation and configuration
- Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery
- 3+ years of experience with Linux Administration
- RHEL/CentOS/Oracle Linux
- Shell Scripting
- Oracle Products (Database, Weblogic)
- Azure deployments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities required
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a collaborative team
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage various project activities
DecisivEdge is a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Newark, Delaware. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.