.NET Developer (Mid-level)
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a mid-level .Net Developer to work with a team of talented senior level developers and architects on a variety of systems and projects to design, develop, and implement new software and new modules & enhancements to existing enterprise level systems and platforms.
- Participate in all stages of the project and development life-cycle – including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Learn and utilize appropriate technology as established on a per project basis.
- Adhere to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and our internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a Credit Risk Strategy Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience building and developing acquisition and pricing strategies for a Personal Loan or Debt Consolidation product.
- Strategy development and deployment
- Risk strategy: pre-screen front-end selection and back end underwriting strategy
- Revenue strategy: pricing and credit line management
- Fraud strategy: fraud management strategy and tools
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Solution Manager to join our RAMCO-Finance Practice. In this role, you will provide technical and functional leadership on RAMCO implementation projects and work with your team to deliver best in class services and solutions to our Clients.
- Develop detailed client-specific implementation workplans, track and manage delivery to those plans periodically report project status to both clients and RAMCO.
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation, interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side by side shadowing of personnel.
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system integrations, and data flows.
- Develop implementation estimates (staffing, schedule, cost).
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Automation Architect to lead Tosca Test Suite Enablement projects. In this role, you will lead and oversee the implementation of Tricentis Tosca Test Suite at Client locations.
- Define test automation strategy and candidate projects for Client’s applications
- Manage a team of Test Automation Specialists and Automation Engineers within a version controlled, common test repository environment
- Implement successful initial test automation for applications that will cross multiple platforms and technologies (UI/API/WebServices, etc.)
If you are an upcoming college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, gain firsthand experience with DecisivEdge, a cutting edge global Business Consulting and Technology Services Company.
When you join DecisivEdge, you will be surrounded by people committed to doing the right thing for our clients, co-workers, and investors. We are respectful in all of our interactions and are meticulous about the quality of our work. As knowledge leaders – not followers – in this rapidly changing world, our team is constantly learning new skills and business processes….Learn more »