DecisivEdge is currently seeking a junior (1-2 years of experience) Project Support Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will work directly with our highly skilled business and technical teams and be responsible for managing multiple activities on moderately complex projects, including business requirements gathering, project estimation, project task management, issue resolution management and project communication, all critical in ensuring that we deliver outstanding service to our customers.
- Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, support all phases of the project life cycle including defining project deliverables, issue resolution, project implementation schedules, budgets, and resource plans
- Understand client needs and effectively translate them into appropriate business requirements for technology projects.
- Support management, customers and IT development team stakeholders to define, create and execute project and business plans in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Support customer projects in person, remotely, and across disparate work locations, while maintaining consistent communication of project priorities
DecisivEdge is looking for a mid-level .Net Developer to work with a team of talented senior level developers and architects on a variety of client projects. In this role you will help design, develop, and implement both new software and new modules & enhancements to existing enterprise level systems and platforms.
- Participate in all stages of the project and development life-cycle – including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Learn and utilize appropriate technology as established on a per project basis.
- Adhere to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and our internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
DecisivEdge is looking for a mid-level Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Tosca Test Suite implementation team. In this role you will manage multiple manual testing responsibilities encompassing the complete testing lifecycle including test plan creation, management, & execution to ensure adherence to quality assurance goals and guidelines.
- Participate in the business requirements and software development life cycles as they relate to testing activities. This includes the requirements review, and the design, development, and execution of smoke tests, integration, functional, and regression tests.
- Travel to client locations (overnight) on a regular basis.
- Work with developers to ensure that functional test cases will sufficiently test the technical details and complex business rules as part of a comprehensive test plan.
DecisivEdge has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Automation Engineer to work as part of our Tosca Testsuite implementation team. In this role you will work with new clients to migrate their existing automated test frameworks to Tosca Testsuite and identify manual test cases for automation. This is a role for a technically skilled individual with a software development background who can create custom modules to be integrated and extend the automation capabilities of the Tosca Testsuite.
- Extend Tosca Testsuite suite navigation and steering capabilities
- Build custom controls to be recognizable to the Tosca Testsuite
- Identify appropriate test access
- Provide business abstraction of UI and API interfaces to enable non-programmers to do test automation
If you are an upcoming college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, gain firsthand experience with DecisivEdge, a cutting edge global Business Consulting and Technology Services Company.
When you join DecisivEdge, you will be surrounded by people committed to doing the right thing for our clients, co-workers, and investors. We are respectful in all of our interactions and are meticulous about the quality of our work. As knowledge leaders – not followers – in this rapidly changing world, our team is constantly learning new skills and business processes….Learn more »