DecisivEdge – recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Financial Services team. In this role, you will manage moderately complex technology projects, providing strategic direction to projects, peers and customers. Working collaboratively with our highly skilled business and technical teams, you will lead the way to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with management, customers and IT development team stakeholders to define, create and execute project and business plans in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Develop, communicate, and monitor all phases of the project life cycle including defining project deliverables, issue resolution, project implementation schedules, budgets and resource plans.
- Manage customer projects in person, remotely, and across disparate sites, while maintaining consistent communication of project priorities.
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a mid-level .Net Developer to work with a team of talented senior level developers and architects on a variety of systems and projects to design, develop, and implement new software and new modules & enhancements to existing enterprise level systems and platforms.
- Participate in all stages of the project and development life-cycle – including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Learn and utilize appropriate technology as established on a per project basis.
- Adhere to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and our internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
DecisivEdge has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Database Administrator to join our Financial Services team.
- Creates and maintains database design, data interface protocols, and manages data security.
- Performs capacity management of all database environments and makes recommendations for short and long-term capacity planning in collaboration with development resources, system administrators and system architects.
- Supports data migrations efforts, ensures control, integrity and accessibility of the data.
- Assists in the development of project plans and deliverable lists for proposed projects
If you are an upcoming college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, gain firsthand experience with DecisivEdge, a cutting edge global Business Consulting and Technology Services Company.
When you join DecisivEdge, you will be surrounded by people committed to doing the right thing for our clients, co-workers, and investors. We are respectful in all of our interactions and are meticulous about the quality of our work. As knowledge leaders – not followers – in this rapidly changing world, our team is constantly learning new skills and business processes….Learn more »