DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Solution Manager to join our RAMCO-Finance Practice. In this role, you will provide technical and functional leadership on RAMCO implementation projects and work with your team to deliver best in class services and solutions to our Clients.
- Develop detailed client-specific implementation workplans, track and manage delivery to those plans periodically report project status to both clients and RAMCO.
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation, interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side by side shadowing of personnel.
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system integrations, and data flows.
- Develop implementation estimates (staffing, schedule, cost).
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator. In this role, you will work with our development and support teams to provide a secure, reliable, and scalable Linux environment. This is a full-time not C2C opportunity.
- Administer Linux server environments across all aspects of the business: sandbox, development, test, and production
- Provision new environments as needed for clients and projects
- Assist project teams with the setup of required infrastructure related to continuous integration, test environments, sandboxes, and production environments.
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Automation Architect to lead Tosca Test Suite Enablement projects. In this role, you will lead and oversee the implementation of Tricentis Tosca Test Suite at Client locations.
- Define test automation strategy and candidate projects for Client’s applications
- Manage a team of Test Automation Specialists and Automation Engineers within a version controlled, common test repository environment
- Implement successful initial test automation for applications that will cross multiple platforms and technologies (UI/API/WebServices, etc.)
DecisivEdge is looking for an experienced Lead Developer with specific experience in the Microsoft technology stack (.Net, C#, SQL) and release management experience. This is a full-time not C2C opportunity.
In this role, you will have multiple responsibilities including solution and software design, leading software development, hands-on coding, n-tier solutions, and complex system integrations, peer code reviews, and release management. You will be responsible for the technical aspects and design of the software being developed (frameworks used, approach, tools, methodology), responsible for code quality and standards. You will have accountability for the quality of the solution and ensure seamless integration and implementations. As needed, you will work closely with client and 3rd party architects and technical leads. You will report to the VP of Software Development and Delivery.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Participate in business requirements gathering activities and documenting the requirements, business and system process flows, data flows, system integration definitions, application requirements, interactions and dependencies with components, and conceptual designs
- Hands on coding and software development
- Work with the team to design all aspects of the system, producing a technical design document and present/communicate the architecture and software solutions to key team members, and developers. This not only includes the software to be built, but the development tools, core frameworks, off-the-shelf components and services, security mechanisms, user interaction models, workflows, user interfaces, and desired patterns and methodologies to be implemented on the project.
If you are an upcoming college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, gain firsthand experience with DecisivEdge, a cutting edge global Business Consulting and Technology Services Company.
When you join DecisivEdge, you will be surrounded by people committed to doing the right thing for our clients, co-workers, and investors. We are respectful in all of our interactions and are meticulous about the quality of our work. As knowledge leaders – not followers – in this rapidly changing world, our team is constantly learning new skills and business processes….Learn more »