DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate Contract W2 opening for a mid-level Quality Assurance Analyst to join our QA team and work at our client’s location in Philadelphia, PA. In this role you will manage multiple manual testing responsibilities encompassing the complete testing lifecycle including test plan creation, test case development, test execution, defect management and resolution to ensure adherence to quality assurance goals and guidelines.
- Participate in an Agile development environment and able to quickly analyze and interpret business requirements to complete Sprint testing activities.
- Testing activities include the design, development, and execution of tests. Knowledge of and experience executing all testing types (i.e. smoke tests, sanity tests, integration, functional, and regression tests).
- Work with developers to ensure that functional test cases will sufficiently test the technical details and complex business rules as part of a comprehensive test plan.
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Workplace by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a Credit Risk Strategy Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience developing credit criteria, loan pricing and loss rate proformas for a Personal Loan/Debt Consolidation product. This candidate will be a critical thought leader in the growth of a developing portfolio.
- Strategy development and deployment
- Risk strategy: pre-screen lead selection and back end underwriting strategy
- Revenue strategy: pricing and credit line management
- Fraud strategy: fraud prevention strategy and tools
- Extract actionable insights from multiple data sources to create a cohesive view of portfolio health for the client’s leadership team and risk committee.
- Provide the client guidance regarding regulatory and operational risks and opportunities
- Develop and articulate an analytical framework to solve complex business challenges
- Develop and implement a customer-centric pricing solution based on strong analytics
.NET Developer (Mid-level)
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a mid-level .Net Developer to work with a team of talented senior level developers and architects on a variety of systems and projects to design, develop, and implement new software and new modules & enhancements to existing enterprise level systems and platforms.
- Participate in all stages of the project and development life-cycle – including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and development, system functional specifications and design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Learn and utilize appropriate technology as established on a per project basis.
- Adhere to all coding standards, design principles, source control processes, and our internal development processes as appropriate based on the assigned project and client.
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Senior Solution Manager to join our RAMCO-Finance Practice. In this role, you will provide technical and functional leadership on RAMCO implementation projects and work with your team to deliver best in class services and solutions to our Clients.
- Develop detailed client-specific implementation workplans, track and manage delivery to those plans periodically report project status to both clients and RAMCO.
- Gather information from clients through existing documentation, interviews, meetings, system demonstrations, and side by side shadowing of personnel.
- Discover and document business process flows, high-level system integrations, and data flows.
- Develop implementation estimates (staffing, schedule, cost).
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Automation Architect to lead Tosca Test Suite Enablement projects. In this role, you will lead and oversee the implementation of Tricentis Tosca Test Suite at Client locations.
- Define test automation strategy and candidate projects for Client’s applications
- Manage a team of Test Automation Specialists and Automation Engineers within a version controlled, common test repository environment
- Implement successful initial test automation for applications that will cross multiple platforms and technologies (UI/API/WebServices, etc.)
If you are an upcoming college graduate preparing to enter the workforce, gain firsthand experience with DecisivEdge, a cutting edge global Business Consulting and Technology Services Company.
When you join DecisivEdge, you will be surrounded by people committed to doing the right thing for our clients, co-workers, and investors. We are respectful in all of our interactions and are meticulous about the quality of our work. As knowledge leaders – not followers – in this rapidly changing world, our team is constantly learning new skills and business processes….Learn more »