Credit Risk Strategy Analyst
DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a Credit Risk Strategy Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience building and developing acquisition and pricing strategies for a Personal Loan or Debt Consolidation product.
- Strategy development and deployment
- Risk strategy: pre-screen front-end selection and back end underwriting strategy
- Revenue strategy: pricing and credit line management
- Fraud strategy: fraud management strategy and tools
- Extract actionable insights from multiple different data sources to create a cohesive story for the client’s upper management and risk committee.
- Provide the client insights on how to manage regulatory and operational risks.
- Develop and articulate an analytical framework to solve complex business challenges.
- Develop and implement an optimal customer-centric pricing solution based on strong analytics.
- Management reporting
- Experiment design and analysis
Required Skills and Competencies
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Risk Strategies for Personal Loans or Debt Consolidation products
- Good understanding of risk and return dynamics, and P&L levers in unsecured install loan business
- Familiar with various data manipulation techniques including SAS and SQL
- Demonstrated background in analytics with strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of law and regulatory compliance requirements for US consumer financial industry
- Experience with financial forecasting and managing internal and external control requirements
- Demonstrated client management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DecisivEdge is a management consulting and technology services firm. We use industry insight, technology, and analytics to solve our client’s critical business challenges. With offices in North America and Asia, our global team helps clients across the world find, develop, and sustain the competitive advantage. We offer a tightly knit suite of solutions and services designed to optimize processes, mitigate risk, and increase the value of their business.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.