Fortune 500 financial services company implements an integrated marketing solution to measure the effectiveness of campaign spend.
A Fortune 500 financial services company with 23 million customers and a managed portfolio of $234 billion required a Marketing Source Code System to support the launch of its new credit card program. An aggressive multi-channel marketing plan coupled with complex offer structures created the immediate need for a comprehensive solution to optimize its marketing spend.
In order to deliver value, the solution needed to address several critical marketing, operational and analytic needs, including:
- Set up for marketing campaigns, tactics (marketing placements) and uniquely targeted offers, including promotional and contract pricing, product fees and rewards
- Ability to support multi-level organization and product hierarchies for non-branded and branded programs
- Campaign, tactic and offer approval workflow
- Ability to set up champion-challenger campaigns
- Offer integration with internal and external processor and acquisition systems
- Marketing campaign data organized in centralized data warehouse for enterprise portfolio analytics
When launching a new credit card program, this Fortune 500 bank decided to invest in a customized Marketing Source Code System to track and optimize account acquisition efforts. DecisivEdge brought subject matter expertise, technology design and development capabilities and system integration skills to help the Bank significantly improve ROI on its marketing spend.