DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Work Place by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Automation Architect to lead Tosca Test Suite Enablement projects. In this role, you will lead and oversee the implementation of Tricentis Tosca Test Suite at Client locations.
- Define test automation strategy and candidate projects for Client’s applications
- Manage a team of Test Automation Specialists and Automation Engineers within a version controlled, common test repository environment
- Implement successful initial test automation for applications that will cross multiple platforms and technologies (UI/API/WebServices, etc.)
- Analyze, design and created required Test Data to support test data management and data driven test automation
- Provide status reporting to project and client leadership
- Demonstrate automation and testing tools in a pilot environment
- Travel to client locations (overnight) on a regular and consistent basis
- Actively contribute testing and tool knowledge within the testing team (Test Team, Business, Engineers, etc.)
Technical Skills and Competencies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Software/System Engineering, Software Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related; 5+ years of experience as a test architect/manager
- Excellent knowledge of test automation, tools, and processes within Agile Development, V-Modell and traditional development methodologies; practical Tosca test automation experience and Tosca certifications are a major plus
- Comprehensive knowledge in software programing (C#, Java, Python) and databases (PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of WebServices/MicroServices architecture (REST/SOAP), Data protocols/Transport protocols and Virtualization concepts
- Good knowledge of WebServices/MicroServices testing techniques and Virtualization test strategies
- Solid experience in integrating Test Automation into DevOps, Build Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Proven analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to explain complex technical issues
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
DecisivEdge is a management consulting and technology services firm. We use industry insight, technology, and analytics to solve our client’s critical business challenges. With offices in North America and Asia, our global team helps clients across the world find, develop, and sustain the competitive advantage. We offer a tightly knit suite of solutions and services designed to optimize processes, mitigate risk, and increase the value of their business.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.