DecisivEdge – recently recognized as a 2017 Top Workplace by The News Journal – has an immediate opportunity for a Credit Risk Strategy Manager. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience developing credit criteria, loan pricing and loss rate proformas for a Personal Loan/Debt Consolidation product. This candidate will be a critical thought leader in the growth of a developing portfolio.
- Strategy development and deployment
- Risk strategy: pre-screen lead selection and back end underwriting strategy
- Revenue strategy: pricing and credit line management
- Fraud strategy: fraud prevention strategy and tools
- Extract actionable insights from multiple data sources to create a cohesive view of portfolio health for the client’s leadership team and risk committee.
- Provide the client guidance regarding regulatory and operational risks and opportunities
- Develop and articulate an analytical framework to solve complex business challenges
- Develop and implement a customer-centric pricing solution based on strong analytics
- Management reporting
- Experiment design and analysis
Required Skills and Competencies:
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Lending and Loss Risk Strategies particularly for Personal Loans or Debt Consolidation products, or for other credit underwritten products.
- Demonstrated understanding of risk and return dynamics, and P&L levers in unsecured instalment loan business, including Life of Loan forecasting.
- Familiarity with data manipulation techniques including SAS and SQL
- Demonstrated background in analytics with strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of law and regulatory compliance requirements for US consumer financial industry
- Experience with financial forecasting and managing internal and external control requirements
- Demonstrated client management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DecisivEdge is a dynamic business consulting and technology services company located in Newark, Delaware. We support our clients’ critical business and technology needs by providing them with the customized technology solutions, operational strategies and detailed analytics required to seize their market opportunity. Our clients benefit from our unique ideas, knowledge of industry best practices and our ability to develop creative solutions to overcome their highest priority business and technology challenges. Our collaborative approach is designed to really understand our clients’ business objectives, and then deploy a seasoned solution delivery team to get the job done right the first time.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Our preference at DecisivEdge is to recruit candidates directly. While we do occasionally partner with a limited number of preferred agencies when we identify a need for third party staffing support, we do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. In the case of candidates submitted to DecisivEdge, whether by email, fax, phone, mail, verbal referral or any other means, without a signed agreement in place or without being solicited to work on a specific open requisition, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those unsolicited candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.